South Side grocery plan sparks optimism

Published: Thu, December 30, 2010 @ 12:06 a.m.

By Ed Runyan

runyan@vindy.com

YOUNGSTOWN

Fifth Ward Councilman Paul Drennen says he thinks an unidentified supermarket chain is “ready to go” on construction of a 17,000-square-foot store at Glenwood Avenue and West Indianola Avenue — a store he feels is sorely needed there.

And Drennen said he believes city council will approve a zone change from institutional to general business at the Jan. 5 council meeting so that the project can move forward.

Wednesday’s final public hearing in city-council chambers did nothing to stop the project, as no one spoke against the zone change.

Three people who live nearby the proposed store spoke against the project in November, saying they feared the store would lead to increased traffic on West Princeton Avenue.

Drennen, however, said he doesn’t think West Princeton is likely to see much additional traffic, with access more likely to be focused on Glenwood and Indianola.

The West Princeton side of the store will be in the back of the store, Drennen said.

“I wouldn’t think that would be an issue,” Drennen said of increased traffic.

Drennen was the only person who spoke regarding the zone change, saying he is “100 percent in favor” of the zoning change, saying the loss of other full-service supermarkets in the area has created a “food desert” in the South Side neighborhood.

Drennen said he believes the new store could be a catalyst for strengthening the businesses already there and promoting further development.

“I could see the whole corridor flourishing there now,” Drennen said.

The new store is projected to cost $1.8 million.

Drennen and Sharon Woodberry, Youngstown economic-development director, said they still cannot identify the company involved, but Drennen said an announcement is likely within a couple of weeks.

The property is the location of the former Cleveland School and Fosterville Park. The Fosterville playground is going to be relocated, Woodberry said.

In November, city council approved buying the 5.5 acres needed for the store from the city school district. The city was going to sell the land to Primax Properties of Columbus, the store developer.

Primax Properties works primarily with the Food Lion supermarket chain.

Comments

1UnionForever(1470 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

The hoodrats will have somewhere new to rob a couple times a week on the Southside when it's finished. You gotta be nuts to locate any business on the crime ridden Southside of Ytown.

2Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Way to risky. They recently robbed a library, could imagine a grocery store.

3terri1984(25 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

There is a need for a grocery store on the South side. People should not have to go all the way to Boardman, Austintown or Canfield to buy food. Yes, crime is bad on the Southside, but crime is bad everywhere. I am so tired of reading all these post that stereotype people living on the Southside as thugs. I still have family living on this side of town. Family who take pride in their homes that they raised a family in. Family who are honest law abiding people.

4MLC75(500 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Maybe the store will have armed guards to protect the shoppers.

5Tigerlily(472 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Hey, maybe you people who don't live on the south side or in Youngstown at all should just mind your own business and let other people and companies do what they damned well please. It's not hurting you any. So find some other hole to cast your hate down.

6harleydog(183 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Maybe if the build this store, Giant Eagle and Walmart will not have to spend most of their time dealing with the shoplifters who steal these stores blind. Keep the thugs on the Southside where they belong, that way they can steal from their own.

7terri1984(25 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Terryz34, to answer you question, no I no longer live in Youngstown but I visit frequently. I was raised and born on the Southside. Glad that you moved to Berlin Center and then to Boardman. You did what you felt you needed to do for your family. I also grew up in a time, when one did not have to lock doors. Irregardless of where we live, what does that have to do with the fact that there is a need for a grocery store on the Southside? I am hopeful that the store will be built and there will be a way to keep all safe. Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Years.

8Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Will they have a drive through and be well stocked with malt liquor ?

9nane6(29 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

10TylerDurden(367 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

"If we tear it up do you have to fix it? "

You are so right, let's start with taxes. Every race shall only benefit from taxes that particular race pays.
We'll see how things work out.
Tell Farrakhan I said hello.

11seminole(476 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Maybe this will keep the ghetto trash out of Boardman, Canfield, Poland. It will be a shorter drive to steal liquor and mis-use WIC cards and food stamps to purchase alchohol and smokes. Put a fence with barbed wire around it. When the felons take something, lock it down and keep them in there before they roll south into Boardman to exact more crimes.

12Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

nane6 :

"Stan has 5976 comments. Have you ever worked a job?"

Is this a job offer ?

13Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

“There is a definite need for a store in the area,” Drennen said, adding that the only stores within a couple of miles of the area are smaller corner stores."

The smaller stores only have chump change available . This new store would have enough money available for a major score . This would allow more money to stay in tha hood .

14danikytn(242 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

my guess it is will take a lot longer to see this store open, then it will to see it close, my guess is it will be open about a month...oh what a gem of a corner it will be perched upon....

15seminole(476 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

nane6...what an uneducated goof you are. Farrakhan? Regardless that he was a blow-hard racist himself, you want to share in that same rhetoric? I want to put your post in here so everyone can readily reference it: "To all you sad/silly a** white people of Boardman, Canfield and other "white is always right" suburbs--What are you worried about a store coming to the Southside of Y-town? Will you shop there? Is it possible that maybe your stores will lose some of our business. I feel and think like Farrakhan--take care of your own and keep it in the hood. If we tear it up do you have to fix it? You silly people need to get a job. You are on almost every comment segment the Vindy has. Stan has 5976 comments. Have you ever worked a job?"
1) no one is concerned about a store being built for "you", it will be a relief for those of us that spend money we actually earn at our jobs when all your unemployed thug welfare criminals steal from your own, 2) our stores won't lose business, business is when someone actually pays for something rather than get it on WIC or welfare, "our" stores will actually gain revenue after the shoplifters and robbing trash of your kind proport those crimes against your own, 3) let's allow your vacant crackhouses stay erected so you can all live for free, similar to how you do now with all the handouts you get. So, as you alluded to, keep it in the hood. Did I miss anything?

16jellyfish(3 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Its funny how you people get on here and downgrade others. Do you realize how many of you are abusing wic and welfare? Yes you do the majority of the people that go to wic are your kind. I see it all the time this is a proven fact. Go to the offices and check it out.

If you don't live in the hood why are you so worried about it all day all night. Maybe because this is where your daughters and wives go to get men and they do more often than not. Maybe this is the real problem you can't keep them out of the hood.

Boardman Austintown and Canfield its not so innocent its just not put on display. Stay over there if you hate black people so bad.

What about all of your white trash that rent these houses and tear them up they can't even afford to buy a home.

There are blacks that live in nice neighborhoods and have college degrees and own their own homes are sick of you white prejudice people that think you are something. You are nothing if you continue to judge all the time. Stay in your own back yard stay out of the hood leave youngstown go somewhere segregated if you hate it so bad. Who cares, tired of hearing all your whining and complaining about the hood. Look around at your own folks they are not so perfect.

17Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

So them bad white folks is a rockin in da hood ?

18Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

jellyfish

"Its funny how you people get on here and downgrade others."

{and I quote you, and this isn't downgrading?}

"Maybe because this is where your daughters and wives go to get men and they do more often than not. Maybe this is the real problem you can't keep them out of the hood. "
Look around at your own folks they are not so perfect.

jellyfish says:
"You are nothing if you continue to judge all the time."

{and once again, I quote you}
"There are blacks that live in nice neighborhoods and have college degrees and own their own homes are sick of you white prejudice people that think you are something."

So the blacks that work and make something out of there lives are sick of whites, Isn't that judging someone, so from your thinking, there nothing also?

You sound like a bitter person and always blaming everyone/thing else instead of looking in the mirror and being held accountable for your own actions. Pretty sad.

19Ianacek(856 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

It's easy for people become cynical after watching 30 years of decay . I thought I'd seen the last of vituperative comment whenever something positive happens in Youngstown. I was wrong .Some will never be convinced .

I was deeply touched by this Youtube video posted by ex-Youngstowner Aundrea Posey.

20Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

lanacek

"I thought I'd seen the last of vituperative comment whenever something positive happens in Youngstown."

Not quite lanacek, when something positive comes the Youngstown way, the comments are all positive and hopeful for a brighter future. But on the other hand, the harsh comments are about the never ending crime and violence that seems to happen 99.9% in one area and has to stop. Can't pacify the problem or brush it off, that is why the area is the way it is, from the "look the other way" useless mayor to the "we can't handle it" useless police chief.
Look around other towns and cities across the USA and read there comments about the crime and violence, it's all the same.
How can you be positive about something when you read everyday about the senseless murders and crime? Everybody wants Youngstown to succeed but you have to take out the problems that prevent it from happening.

21George412(161 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Any excuse for casual and unchecked racism, huh regular posters? You know who you are. And thanks to your ignorance, this racism is what our area is increasingly becoming known for.

22Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

george

"And thanks to your ignorance, this racism is what our area is increasingly becoming known for. "

And do tell me where the racism is? Give me some examples? I would like to hear this?
How come it's racism when you pinpoint a problem area, but when newbies come on and blame everything on the whites that is not racism? So explain that, please. I'm listening. Not everything is racism, it's being held accountable for your actions, no matter if your black, white, blue, purple, yellow, green, etc. Quit using racism as a excuse for violence. When it comes to violence there is NO EXCUSE. I'm so tired of the BS in that you can't say NOTHING without it being interpreted as racism. Who or what causes it for it to be racism?

23aeparish(669 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

I say go for it. Then maybe the some of the trash will stay out of Boardman and Austintown.

24jellyfish(3 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Life 2 short

I've got a good life good job no welfare and not blaming anyone for anything. Sick of you people that think you are so much. I've got a degree a home and not in the hood and not around a bunch of prejudice folks. Im sick of people(whites and blacks) who are always complaining about the hood this and that. If you don't live there why do you care and focus on it so much. Remove yourself from the situation its not affecting your life so shutup about it. Especially if you are not going to do anything about it.

25Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

jellyfish says:

"I've got a good life good job no welfare and not blaming anyone for anything."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I say that?

jellyfish says:

Sick of you people that think you are so much.

Who thinks there so much? He's tooting there own horn?

jellyfish says:
"I've got a degree a home and not in the hood and not around a bunch of prejudice folks."

Me to.

jellyfish says:

"Im sick of people(whites and blacks) who are always complaining about the hood this and that."

Well if you don't complain about the trouble spots, what is your idea, just ignore it and maybe it'll go away?

jellyfish says:

"If you don't live there why do you care and focus on it so much."

Because I'm sick of the INNOCENT hard working tax paying families that these animals prey on.

jellyfish says:

"Remove yourself from the situation its not affecting your life so shutup about it. Especially if you are not going to do anything about it."

Yes it's affecting my life and affecting each and every person that lives in Youngstown and the surrounding areas.
And quick recap, I had government jobs and made great money, blew it by all my DUI's/drug convictions, just got out of prison (CRC, North Coast Correctional) 2 years ago, and I go to the local schools, jails and talk about my riches to rags story and try to make a difference in the young adults going down the wrong path.

And what do you do about it jellyfish?

2644509resident(45 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

some of you are the most ignorant creatures on this earth. everything gots to be about race. im so sick of hearing about it. yes, i am black with a masters degree and still reside in youngstown. there are just as many white people at the welfare office as blacks. you keep mentioning snap cards how bout you shove a snap card up your wet dog smelling a$$

27Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

44509

"some of you are the most ignorant creatures on this earth. everything gots to be about race. im so sick of hearing about it."

Okay, here we go again, blame the race card. Humor me and show me the racist remarks?

28aeparish(669 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

I find it hard to believe that in your lengthy journey through education (from kindergarten to graduate school), you never learned that "gots" isn't a word.

Just sayin'.

29George412(161 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

life2short/censoredship (you are the same person, I'm guessing)

To name a few.

30aeparish(669 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Why does everyone always assume that the stereotypes "thugs, hood, hoodrats, hoodlums, ghetto trash, etc." are only referring to black people?

Trust me... I know of plenty of white people who could fall under the same "category." Does that make me racist against my own race? Honestly... I don't care if you're black, white, green, or blue. Trash is trash. It all looks the same when it's waiting to be picked up from the curb.

And for the record... there's a difference between being stereotypical, prejudiced,and racist (not that any of them are exactly moral or right). These three words each have their own definition.

31Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

george says:

"life2short/censoredship (you are the same person, I'm guessing)"

Well george, you guessed wrong.

george says:

"Racist terms and references: thugs, hood, hoodrats, hoodlums, rockin in tha hood, tha hood, ghetto trash, malt liquor..."

Those are words george. Only words, how is that related to racism? george, the Definition of racism is as follows:

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination.

In your examples, where does it say that the references are towards blacks? Also in any of the comments made, where is it written that there is one superiority race?
The words in your example can mean a white,black,yellow,green,blue,purple,orange,etc person. "thugs, hood, hoodrats, hoodlums, rockin in tha hood, tha hood, ghetto trash, malt liquor..." are animals that take the lives of Innocent people by robbing/murdering/drugging, and it's not a matter of the skin color. Comprehend?

george says:
"I don't mind being called a liberal because I am one, just as you shouldn't mind being called a racist because you are in fact a racist."

If I was a so-called racist as you claim, I would be donning a white hood with the eyes cut out and making derogatory statements on all races and wearing a WHITE POWER tattoo on my body, but george, I don't to that, and I treat ALL races equal, so I'm not a racist and I don't have to explain it to you, because you george, are not worth the time. To you it seems george, if you call someone a name, that person is a racist. You really need to open your eyes and not think everything that is said (hurt feelings?) that a person is a racist. It's rather old george.

george says:

"I'm not a newbie. I just haven't racked up as many comments as you because I don't make a career out of spreading race hate on vindy threads. "

Once again george, show me some examples of your so called "race hate" and not stupid examples like, hoodrat, hoodlums,ghetto,etc. That is so lame. Show some real examples of "RACE HATE." You can go back to all the comments because the vindy does keep a archive and show me where there is "race hate" as you so call, george.

"I'm not a newbie. I just haven't racked up as many comments as you........."

Jealous george?

32George412(161 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

I love how you guys are always claiming to be talking about people of all races. You do realize that except for you and your alter egos here, no one believes you, right? You seem to have spent an awful lot of time on me, considering that I wasn't worth it.

33Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

george says:

"I love how you guys are always claiming to be talking about people of all races."

george, show me examples of talking about one race in particular? The archives are there to research. Maybe because you won't find any?

george says:

"You do realize that except for you and your alter egos here, no one believes you, right?"

george, george, george, "censorship" is someone else. And george, people believe what they want to believe, it's called "your choice", and if you "believe" I'm talking about one race, then george, your sadly mistaken, but if you want to believe that, then that is your choice. See george it's all about your opinion and only yours which is good, means your thinking. And george, why do you say I'm a racist if your don't have nothing to back it up with? That's really not fair george.

george says:

"You seem to have spent an awful lot of time on me, considering that I wasn't worth it."

Uh, no.

Well anyway george, where are the examples of the "racism" and "race hate"?

34briant(57 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Hey Terry 34 and the rest of you: I grew up on Auburndale ave and we DID NOT EVEN HAVE A LOCK ON OUR DOOR (1970-1987)....

I agree the idea of a major grocery store on that corner is a bit wierd. However, a small "ma and pop" store would never make it- Can you imagine the robberies?

But, at least SOMEONE is trying. Good grief, the South Side needs a break. the store can be a mafia or some political front, but if it is creating jobs, accepting food stamps, then at least it is a start!

BEST GROCERY STORE EVER IN Y_TOWN: Lazars on Southern Blvd. and Lucius in the 70's and 80"s

35atek101(77 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

The Glenwood/Idora area has seen major improvement over the past few years as neighborhood residents have become actively involved in taking back their streets from crime and blight. This grocery store indicates that the development community is starting to take notice and is interested in capitalizing on this opportunity.

Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation, in partnership with the city, has successfully turned over 100 vacant, blighted lots in Idora Neighborhood into landscaped open space, urban gardens, side lots for neighbors, and pocket parks. If you want to see how things have changed, take a drive through the area. There's certainly much to be done, but the signs of progress made in the past few years are quite visible.

And for the record, I lived in inner-city Youngstown for my four years of college (YSU Class of 2010), and when I finish graduate school, I will be moving back to the inner-city. I want to live within walking distance of world class parks and cultural institutions. Youngstown has both, and it's affordable for a working-class college graduate.

Furthermore, don't call my hometown a jungle. I take that offence quite personally.

36cambridge(2918 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

censoredship.....All of your comments are the same as your last two. Endless lists of what you hate about the Youngstown and the valley.

Why don't you just leave? Move to an area that you like instead of living somewhere you hate.

I come from a large family and when I talk to them or visit I never hear the negative comments from them that seem to be the main focus of your life.

Life is short and there is a big world out there with a lot to offer. You should take advantage of it and take control of what's left of your life.

37atek101(77 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Actually, not any different than I did before you rattled off numerous statistics with which I am already familiar. Statistically speaking, I live in a neighborhood in the city where I attend graduate school that is more dangerous than the one I left in inner-city Youngstown.

Crime is a reality that happens in every community. It's like terrorism: if you fear crime, then crime wins. Don't get me wrong, crime is a serious issue and criminals are more bold in economically distressed communities in part because life is more difficult. You have to be aware of your surroundings, but that's a good rule to live by no matter where you go. Rather than cower from crime, the residents in my Youngstown neighborhood are fighting it by cleaning up vacant lots, boarding up homes, and watching the streets. It's working, and it's encouraging new investment in the neighborhood.

As for world class, I suppose that's a matter of opinion, but the Butler is the first museum in the nation to exclusively collect, preserve and display American art, and Mill Creek Park is the second largest metropolitan park in the entire country. Would nationally-renown cultural amenities be a better title from your prespective?

As for Idora, I've been through the neighborhood many times. I've seen residents at work there. Like any community, it's not without its problems, but it's definitely a neighborhood I'll consider moving back to when I get back into town. And by the way, the new grocery store will definitely be a plus in that decision.

38city_resident(501 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

censoredship, cities like Youngstown are in the condition they are because people fled for the suburbs, or some other area entirely. Many of the first people to leave did so becasue of racism. But, as people continued to leave, real problems began to develop, which caused more people to leave, and so on, and so on. So, that leaves you with a choice. You can either sit on the sidelines, hoping that the powers that be can somehow develop the ability to fix these problems, or you can invest in the city, and help undo the flight that caused the problems in the first place.

I don't fault people who have decided they don't want to deal with the city's problems so much. But I do have a problem with the people who dwell on those problems, or make them appear bigger than they really are to try to scare people away. (bullet-proof vest? Really???)

39atek101(77 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

The towns surrounding Youngstown have little appeal to me; I want to live in the city. I like living close to things I can walk to. I like the density and the hustle and bustle. Youngstown's a good city full of kind, warm-hearted, hard-working folks of every color and creed and that's the kind of place I want to raise a family.

Youngstown's the place I was born and raised, I love the character and the culture of this city. I want to come back raise a family here. Crime's an issue, but we can't 'stem the tide' by running away.

As far as I'm concerned, Youngstown is real America; one of the top ten places in the nation to start a new business. We've got more than our fair share of problems here, but we don't run from our them: we strive to solve them with hard work and entrepreneurship.

There are plenty of walkable, affordable, good-amenity type places all over the place, but only one of them is my hometown. I'm going to work toward making it a better place; to me, it's worth fighting for. No one said it would be easy, but I'm not looking for a handout.

If you're not on board with putting hard work and investment back into urban America, I guess that's your prerogative.

40city_resident(501 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Since you're interested in stats, censoredship, here is a site you might like to explore: (hopefully it works, vindy isn't very friendly to links, sometimes)

If you scroll down to the bottom and click on the 60,000-100,000 link, you can find Youngstown.

When compared to all US cities between 60k-100k, Youngstown does come in first for arson. It comes in 3rd for burglary, (after Santa Fe, NM, and Lake Charles, LA) and 4th for murder. (after Gary, Camden, and Compton)

4144509resident(45 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

Um, maybe your blind but there were plenty of references to race on here. yes i have a lengthy education and i am free to type however the hell i want to. keep saying whatever you want you're still known for being serial killers, racist, and sex offenders. GET A GRIP now

42thewave(38 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

1/7/11
IMO I feel it will be 1 of these 3 chain supermarkets....
ALDI
Sav-A-Lot
the revived Giant-Eagle-owned 'VALU KING', http://www.valu-king.com/home

43Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

44509 says:

"Um, maybe your blind but there were plenty of references to race on here."

I'm still waiting for the proof? You babbling but not backing nothing up. Hard to debate with someone that don't have anything to show.

44509 says:

"keep saying whatever you want you're still known for being serial killers, racist, and sex offenders."

If you still talking about racism, isn't that a racist remark?

44oldsouthhighwarrior(22 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

briant- thanks i was thinking of what stores we had back then. i only remembered krogers and the A&P. forgot about lazers across from to me the best church in town ST. DOMS. if remember it was two brothers who owned it. 2 guys i grew up were stockboys. this was from 65 to 68. back then i knew the area well great place to live. i lived on the corner of southern blvd/ philadelphia across from colla's barbershop. the only bad things we did was hop the train to midlothian/southern to lazy to walk to get the best pizza in town joe's pizza 10 cents a slice. about lazars when did they close. those people were likeable,freindly, and anything to help. not like today. like alot of people i got off the topic of this blog. so how did this topic go from a new grocery to all of the race talk. but here in florida things are not as bad y-town but were getting there. stay strong youngstown there are alot good people who are among ya'll

45Lifes2Short(3867 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

I'm still trying to figure out the store that was at the corner of South Ave and Midlothian at the split there? Around the 70's early 80's.Big Apple? Tops??

46Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

After the SouthSide gets the Supermarket perhaps another Auto Parts store like Forest City will build there . I miss those good old days when you could buy parts for your car with an armed guard present . So today there will be no need for armed guards because things are much safer ?

47lovedrama(138 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

atek 101-I applaud you. If more people -those that consider themselves decent, caring people, moved into youngstown then we could take it back. Slowly, yes, but surely. There are still some very nice neighborhoods in Youngstown that are well kept by the residents. I live in one myself. And like you-love being by the best parks, diversity, and many benefits of living here. HOWEVER-I would never live in many areas and dont know if I will shop in the new store. Maybe-but safety is essential too.

48lovedrama(138 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

As for the race issue here, I saw no mention of race in these comments until someone else accused another of being racist. My grandchildren are biracial, were adopted, and it makes me cringe when I hear of the black on black crime out there. Hopefully with the wonderful parents they have now they will not get involved with trouble-whether it be black, white, biracial,etc-troublemakers. I know many whites and many blacks who are great people, and just as many of each who are rotten. But, in all fairness, will anyone be surprised when this store gets robbed? no. And who's to say what race the perpetrator will be. The problem is drugs, not race. The person who robs the store will most likely be a drug addict, or invovled in the drug game in some way-as most are in that area of town.

49southsidedave(4709 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

That store better have armed security inside and out or it will face several lawsuits

50southsidedave(4709 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago

This is a big mistake that will be realized soon enough!!

51lovedrama(138 comments)posted 3 years, 3 months ago