WEATHERSFIELD — RTI International Metals named four new vice presidents and also promoted three others.
The parent company of RMI Titanium has been restructuring its executive management since Tim Rupert retired as president and chief executive in April. Dawneok Hickton was named chief executive and vice chairman of the board, while Michael Wellham was promoted to president and chief operating officer. The company announced these moves today:
• David Z. Paullok was named vice president – administration. He held the same title at RMI Titanium and previously held several human resources posts. He has been with the company since 1978. The Austintown resident holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Youngstown State University.
• William A. Pallante was named vice president – commercial. Pallante started with the company in 1998 as a national account manager/managing director of Far East sales. The Canfield resident holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from YSU.
• Karl R. Weiss joined RTI as vice president – fabrication and distribution group. He had been general manager of Plymouth Engineered Shapes.
• John C. Pyle was named vice president – fabrication. Pyle had been general manager of RTI Fabrication in Houston. The Hermitage, Pa., resident received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from YSU and his master’s degree in marketing/finance from Indiana University.
• Matthew P. Bobby was named corporate controller. Bobby started as director – financial and SEC reporting in February 2006. The Cortland resident holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Miami University.
• Brian D. English has been named director – accounting and compliance. He started with the company in March 2006 as manager – SEC reporting and internal controls. The Streetsboro resident holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from John Carroll University.
• Louis J. Bartlo was named general manager – manufacturing at the Niles mill. The Youngstown resident had been product manager – plate products.