facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

Electrical arcing causes house fire in Youngstown



Published: Fri, July 6, 2007 @ 9:44 a.m.

YOUNGSTOWN — Electrical arcing at a vacant house at 123 Falls Ave. caused a fire in the basement and spread to the first floor, the fire department said. The fire at 11:50 p.m. Thursday did about $5,000 damage. The property is owned by Youngstown Jubilee Homes.


Don't Miss a Story

Sign up for our newsletter to receive daily news directly in your inbox.

News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Services
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2016 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes