WORTH A LOOK
Changes for this year's fair
* Zoppe Family Circus will appear daily at the South end of the fairgrounds. The Zoppe Family has been performing in circuses since 1842.
* Shooting Star Entertainment Stage -- at the South End of the fairgrounds -- has a full line up of entertainment including Karaoke, day and evening music programs along with some cheerleading exhibitions. Various dance companies will perform and we expect great things from this new "South Stage."
* Technology Center -- The Canfield Fair Board has added a building that will give the fairgoers a look at what's new in technology. Vendors showing the latest technology. Cellular One and Sprint PCS will be there with the latest cellular technology. Lots of other companies have signed up to display in that building. The County Soil & amp; Water staff on site will answer questions.
FOR THE KIDS
* Titanic slide at the South End of the fairgrounds -- large air slide.
* Old MacDonald's Farm animals are around all day long. Certain hours they are awake and playful.
* The milking parlor is busy at 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the south end of the grounds. Stop by and watch how a cow is milked or visit the "Milk-A-Cow" tent and try your hand at it.