FYI: FAIR HELPFUL HINTS
The Canfield Fair has some things to offer that you might not be aware of:
* VIP parking is available for $30 for six days. This guarantees you the same parking space daily.
* Upgraded restrooms: liquid soap dispensers and electric hand-dryers are just a few of the changes made in restrooms, along with larger facilities.
* ATM service is available at the Fair Bank during regular Fair Bank hours.
* The service building (No. 27) houses our fair police, fire departments, fair bank, the board of health and the Red Cross. The Red Cross' trained staff is there to serve those in need, whether it be for a a blister or heatstroke, and a section of fair police, called rangers, are in the parking lots daily to assist you should you lose your car or have other trouble.
* Handicap parking is available at Gate B (off of Fairground Blvd) and Gate F (off of Route 46). Boardman Medical Supply is available at Gate F entrance ready to rent wheelchairs, strollers or scooters to those who find it hard to bring their own from home.
* Major credit cards are taken for ticket orders, to pay for commercial exhibit space, and for the souvenir shop purchases. Those cards accepted are Master Card, VISA, and Discover.
* The Fair Board has three souvenir shops on the grounds to help you remember your day of fun with a Canfield Fair Souvenir.
* The fair trailer park is always accepting trailers for camping. There is no guarantee of electric but there is room for campers.