facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up
- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

Extension cord starts fire at home in Warren



Published: Tue, August 23, 2005 @ 12:00 a.m.



WARREN -- Fire damaged the attic of a city house Monday evening, authorities said.

The Warren Fire Department said no one was home when the fire broke out about 7:45 p.m. at 215 Adelaide Ave. S.E.

The fire department said an overloaded extension cord caused the blaze, with an estimated 5,000 in damage to the attic.




Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes