- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

« News Home

GREENVILLE | Posts for residents Borough council president Richard S. Houpt said the town needs some residents' help. Here are some of the openings on various borough commissions and boards and

Published: Sun, September 15, 2002 @ 12:00 a.m.

Historical architectural review board: Will review renovation requests for property in the National Historic District.Shade tree commission: Will plant, remove, maintain and protect shade trees along the streets and highways in the borough.Vacancy board: Will seek qualified candidates to fill vacant positions on all other boards, committees, commissions and authorities within the borough.Greenville Municipal Authority: Governs operations of the water plant.
Sanitary authority: Governs operations of the sewage plant.Historical commission: Maintains archives, historical commemorations and catalogs and prepares artifacts for display.Code board of appeals: Hears and acts upon appeals for variations of the borough building and zoning codes.Assistant code and zoning officer: Issues permits for building, repair or remodeling; responds to complaints of code or zoning violations.Planning commission: Designs and helps implement long-term improvement plans for the borough.Greenville Area Leisure Services Association Board: Oversees Riverside Park and the Greenville Area Sports Complex.For more information on how to apply for any of these positions, contact the borough office at (724) 588-4193.

Don't Miss a Story

Sign up for our newsletter to receive daily news directly in your inbox.


HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2017 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes