* David Pugh, township administrator, said the township's third and final mosquito spraying will be Thursday. Rain date is Sept. 19.
* Police Chief Joseph Consiglio told trustees that police plan to fingerprint children attending Seaborn Elementary School this month. He also will check with Girard and Niles schools to see if police can fingerprint township children who attend classes in those school districts.
* Fire Chief Randy Pugh said the township has bought a new emergency sled to be used to transport the injured from wooded areas. He said the sled also will be used at Mineral Ridge High School football games starting Friday. The sled is equipped with its own suspension system and will make transporting the injured easier and more comfortable. The sled will be attached to a new four-wheeler, which has been bought by the Fireman's Association.
* A household hazardous waste collection will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of Packard Music Hall in Warren.
* Trustees also promoted Matthew Pugh, Dan Lowery and William Lambert from probationary firefighter status to firefighter status.
* A volunteer township cleanup is set for 8 a.m. Oct. 5 at the township administration building.