Phar-Mor's unsecured creditors are waiting to find out how much they will receive from the bankrupt company. Here are the Top 10 unsecured creditors and what they were owed when Phar-Mor filed for bankruptcy protection in September
:1. Bank of New York: $41.3 million.
2. McKesson Drug Co. of Dallas: $21.7 million.
3. Procter & amp; Gamble of Cincinnati: $4.2 million.
4. Rexall Sundown of Atlanta: $3.8 million.
5. Gibson Greeting Cards of Pittsburgh: $2 million.
6. Pepsi Cola Co. of Dallas: $1.9 million.
7. Tripi Foods of Buffalo: $1.5 million.
8. Whitehall-Robins of Charlotte, N.C.: $800,000.
9. Pepsi Cola Gen Bottlers of Chicago: $800,000.
10. Slim Fast Foods Co. of Newark, N.J.: $800,000.
Source: Documents filed in bankruptcy court.