CAMPBELL -- Mr. and Mrs. George Petro, 143 Woodland Ave., were guests of honor during a reception July 6 at St. Lucy Church hall in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary.
The couple also marked the occasion at a Mass that day at St. Elizabeth Church with Monsignor Cyril Adamko officiating.
Hosts for the event were the honorees' children and their spouses, Thomas and Marilyn Petro of Lincoln, Neb.; Bernard and Janet Petro of Campbell; and John and Kathy Leek of Poland.
The former Helen Gorski and Mr. Petro were married July 12, 1952, at Sts. Philip and James Church in New Castle, Pa. They have lived in Campbell since 1954.
Mr. Petro retired from General Fireproofing in 1990. He also served in the U.S. Navy.
Mrs. Petro retired in 1994 from the Center for Learning at Villa Maria, Pa.
Six grandchildren complete their family.