The Adams National Historic Park is located at sites throughout downtown Quincy and is managed by the National Park Service.
Tours: Tours begin at the Visitors' Center at 1250 Hancock St. in Quincy center and proceed by trolley to the birthplaces of John Adams and John Quincy Adams and the "Old House," where the family lived from 1788 to 1927.
The park also includes First United Parish Church, located next to the visitor center.
Hours: The park is open from April 19 through Nov. 10, seven days a week. The visitors center opens at 9 a.m.; tours depart regularly until 3 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accessibility: The trolley and visitor center are fully handicap accessible; however, accessibility is limited at the birthplaces, the Old House and the church.
Information: Call the visitor center at (617) 770-1175 or visit http://www.nps.gov/adam/.