Friday, November 30, 2001
UWhile insurance has covered some of the costs, the Pavolillo family of Niles, whose home and belongings had to be destroyed because of toxic mold, has spent about $3,000 of its own money as it rebuilds, not $30,000, as reported Thursday.
Verifiable errors, omissions and clarifications are handled here. If you believe the information in an article was incorrect, call the appropriate department heads at 747-1471; Regional Desk, Ext. 226; Social, Ext. 282; Entertainment, Ext. 236; Sports, Ext. 292.