UWhile insurance has covered some of the costs, the Pavolillo family of Niles, whose home and belongings had to be destroyed because of toxic mold, has spent about $3,000 of its own money as it rebuilds, not $30,000, as reported Thursday.
Verifiable errors, omissions and clarifications are handled here. If you believe the information in an article was incorrect, call the appropriate department heads at 747-1471; Regional Desk, Ext. 226; Social, Ext. 282; Entertainment, Ext. 236; Sports, Ext. 292.