POLAND -- Mr. and Mrs. John Ondrusko, 7528 Lee Run Road, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary during a trip the week of May 21 to Atlantic City, N.J.
The former Anne Zordich and Mr. Ondrusko were married May 23, 1936, at Sts. Peter and Paul Croatian Church, Youngstown.
Mr. Ondrusko, who also is known as "Under," retired in 1969 from the U.S. Naval Reserves after 24 years of service and also retired as a timekeeper in 1975 from United Engineering in Youngstown after 22 years' employment. He received three battle stars during World War II.
Mrs. Ondrusko is a homemaker.
The couple are members of Holy Family Church.